Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I should win an award

As the worst blogger, ever! Jeesh! Life has truly been crazy. Who knew such a little person would cause such chaos?



But she is truly the light of my life. I'm so in love with this little person, it's probably nauseating. There is nothing like coming home, picking her up and her face lighting up with a big smile to make my day. To say the last year was the hardest of my family's life is the understatment of the century. But to see that little face and have her snuggle into my neck...makes it all worth it.

Note to anyone thinking of knitting baby sweaters. Unless you are having or gifting for a baby born in winter and you live where it's really cold, don't waste your time. She wore one of the 3 I knit. One time. Oh well, it kept me busy and out of trouble.

Now that things are settling down a bit, I'm actually knitting again! Imagine that! I'm nearly done knitting Liesl. It's so funny, I met Sarah on Sunday for a bit of knitting and wine drinking. She hasn't been knitting much lately, either, and she is knitting the same sweater! We are really peas in a pod. I don't know what I would have done without her this last year.

So yes, I'm alive. Hopefully I can start blogging a bit more! Did ya miss me?

Posted by Heather at 1:51 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Sarah posted at 3:29 PM  
    Totally missed ya.

    Great photos.
  2. Blogger Michellefinaz posted at 9:54 PM  
    I totally missed you. You have a beautiful granddaughter, she is just adorable.

    let's get together some weekend as well. I am getting close to done on Rogue, it fits and I'm so excited for it to get cold. What am I saying, I'll probablly have to drive to Flagstaff just to wear it.
  3. Blogger Mel posted at 11:14 PM  
    Of course we missed you! Totally understandable why you haven't been blogging, though. That is one adorable computer deterrant you've got there.
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:47 PM  
    I missed you, too!

    Nancy

Post a Comment

« Home