Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Warning, actual knitting content ahead!

Yea, yea...I know. How people blog with little ones around all the time is beyond me. More power to them!

I've actually been *gasp* knitting! And I took pictures to prove it! Hush, Sarah. First up, The February Lady Sweater. I LOVE it. It was fun and fast to knit, easy pattern and fits well. Were I not flopping around the house today in gym clothes, you might see a pic with me in it. Such is life.



And a close up of the lace:



Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton Ease
Color: Terracotta
Skeins: About 5 1/2

Next up is a Twirly Skirt for the Baby Princess. This was an amazingly fast knit - it was done in a week! And stash yarn, too.



Yarn: Rowan Handknit Cotton


It's a little big on her, but I want it to fit this fall when it isn't 120 degrees in the shade.

In other news, said Baby Princess is 1 year old! Cranky Mommy Princess commented that time really does fly. I took a look at 19 year old Baseball Star and had to laugh. Yea, tell me about it.



I'll try to be a little better about blogging. Next for Brian and I? Backpacking! Wait until I tell you all about that.

Posted by Heather at 2:24 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Mel posted at 9:21 AM  
    The sweater and skirt are beautiful! And Happy Birthday little Princess! Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it?
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:13 AM  
    It's great to hear from you and know you're doing well! Nancy

Post a Comment

« Home